U30 – FAQ
- What is the cost? $80
- Who is eligible to play? This is a co-ed league. Must be 19 years or older and under 30. Continuing players may be allowed to play past the age of 30.
- How are teams formed? It is recommended that you form your own team with 15 or more players. A minimum of 4 female players must be playing on the field (including goalie) at all times. The league will be limited to 8 teams based on a first-come-first-served basis, which will be determined by receipt of at least 15 registration & fair play pledge forms with full payment.
- What if I don’t have a team? If you don’t have a team, you may still submit a registration form and fair play pledge form with payment to the address listed under the “How do I register” section below. Upon receipt of your paperwork and payment, you will be placed on an open registration list. The League may add you to a team that has less than 20 players. There is no guarantee that players from the open registration list will be added to a team.
- When does the season start and end? The first game will be Saturday June 9, 2018, and the final game will be Saturday August 25, 2018.
- When do we play? We play games at 8am or 10am on Saturday mornings.
- Where do we play? We play at AYSO Region 174 North Granada Hills fields. Located at 13100 Balboa Blvd. Granada Hills, CA 91344
- What do I get for my $80 registration? A uniform and referees for your 10-game (minimum) season.
- When do I register? All registration must be completed by May 15, 2018.
- Are there guidelines I should consider? Please refer to the North Valley AAL Fair Play Pledge. **This form must be submitted with your registration form.**
- How do I register, and what is required for registration? Please print out this registration form, fill out the information, and submit it along with the Fair Play Pledge and your check/cash payment to your coach/team captain. Make check payments out to AYSO 174.
If you do not have a team please mail in your forms and registration fee to the following address:
Attn: U30 League
PO Box 3543
Granada Hills, CA 91394-0543